Nepal offers many 5 days treks in varies areas of the country. 5 Days Trek is perfect for individuals and family taking break from their frantic timetable. These short walking holidays rewards the trekkers with refreshing mountain environment and bit of adventure with serenity in natures for the people with strict on time and budget.
Nepal’s 5 days treks in different areas with a various difficulty level. Because of improvement in accessibility of many of rural areas the trek destinations and trails in Nepal, you can make numerous well-liked treks in Nepal at a short time.
You could choose the treks according to your physical fitness and interests and the experience you want from the trek, you can decide your 5-day treks in Nepal. To find out the ideal and best 5-day trek for you in Nepal, keep on reading. We have many route for 5 days trek.
1. Pikey Peak Trek 5 to 7 Days
2. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek in foothills of Annapurna.
3. Mardi Himal Trek - 4 to 6 Days
4. Everest Panorama aka Everest View Trek to Tengboche that requires 5 to 7 days
5. 5 Days Annapurna Base Camp to experience more of adventure.
6. Bigu Gompa Trek - 5 Days
7. 5 Days Gosaikunda Trek to feel more adventure and altitude.