Trek to Annapurna region has remained one of the most popular activities for trekkers across the globe for the past many decades. But the trail is generally shortening with the advent of motorable roads and other physical infrastructures. It is because of this fact new trails are being identified, explored and promoted so Nagi-Narchyang Trek is one of newly discovered trekking route expected to offer something new to the trekkers. Natural beauty, rich culture, tradition and warm hospitality of local people encourage the trekkers to visit the area again and again. Here, we have provided guideline itinerary of the trip and we, Guide in Himalaya operates great trekking to Nagi, Khopra Hill, Narchyang Village and trip finally ends to Tatopani at the bank of Kali Gandaki River, there we can enjoy the relaxing natural hot spring bathe and get chilled with our trekking companion.
After hot breakfast drive 200km to Pokhara and it takes about 6-7 hours from Kathmandu by tourist bus. It is an exciting and romantic drive that we can enjoy beautiful scenic view of terraced rice field, eye catching landscape, Trisuli and Marsyangdi Rivers and spectacular panoramic view of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Lamjung Himal and most of Annapurna Himalayan Range are seen. The tourist coach stops for breakfast at 09:00 am and at around 12:00 for lunch on the way to Pokhara.
Today we trek to Banaskharaka which a beautiful Magar village, population of 1550 and famous for orange farming.
Nagi Village known as an “internet village”, old settlement, unique culture and tradition of Magar people, best view of Dhaulagiri range, Gurja peak, Annapurna south, Barah Himal and Nilgiri south.
After breakfast at Nagi, today we trek to Maharedanda at an elevation of 3300m; we will enjoy the stunning view of sunrise/sunset along with 28 peaks in Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range from there at Maharedanda. .
Today we trek to Tikot, village which as situated at the altitude of 2260m from the sea level. We trek through Dandakharka with magnificent view of Dhaulagiri. Overnight at Tikot.
From Kiwong, we trek to Khopra at the elevation of 3660m; this is the highest point we will sleep. Khopra offers superb view of western development mountain and Kali Gandaki gorge, the deepest gorge in the world. Gate way to Khayer Barahi Taal (lake).
Today, we make a day excursion to beautiful Khayer lake where very few people know about it. It is located at an altitude of 4800m above sea level even higher than Annapurna Base Camp and the water is so clear. It is said by the locals that leopard comes there to drink water and there are beautiful birds that you can see. It is 5 hours walk which is really worth doing.
We walk down through the pasture land. The landscape and rich vegetation has studded this area. The houses made of stones and mud plaster are attached each other.There is also the dominant population of Magar community in Narchyang, about 2600 people. Overnight at homestay
After breakfast, a hike less than two hours from Narchyang takes us to Tato pani. So, we descend down through the rough trail and explore the Kali Gandaki Valley. We can see the waterfall on the way. After crossing the Suspension bridge of Kali Gandaki River, we arrive at Tatopani (Hot Spring). This is the major attraction of natural hot water. Overnight at Guest House.
Today, we drive to Pokahra from Tatopani. Now the trip comes to the ends. Nothing but share and arrange the photos. Your trip completes with Wilderness Excursion as per itinerary. You can extend and arrange the transfers to Kathmandu/Chitwan/ Lumbini with us.
- 2 Night sharing twin/double deluxe room in best toursit standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Government registered, experienced friendly local trekking guide for the trekking.
- An assistant guide to take care of group and porters if the group size is more than 6 pax.
- 1 Sharing porter for 2 trekkers to carry your luggage.
- Meal (6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners) during the trek.
- Sharing twin/double bed room in tea house lodges during trek.
- Accommodation, food, salary, equipment for your guide and porters.
- Kathmandu – Pokhara by A/C tourist coach.
- Pokhara – Kande transfers by private car or van depending on group size.
- Necessary insurance for your guide and porters.
- All necessary trekking permits Mardi Himal trek.
- All applicable local tax, vat and office service charge.
- Airport shuttles, accommodation and measl in Kathmandu.
- Guided sightseeings and monuments fees in Kathmandu.
- All bar bills, beverages such as coke, fanta, sprite and mineral water.
- Travel insurance, Nepal Tourist Visa fees, Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Personal Trekking Equipments and rescue operation in case of emergency.
- Any expenses which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political trouble, and strikes etc.
- Laundry, phone calls, internet, heater charge and wifi services.
- Advance deposit transfer fee to book your trek.
- Tips for guide, porters. (Tipping is not medatory and it is your intuition but expected by trekking crew. Please read
Dates & Prices
We are local tour and trekking operator based in Kathmandu so we guaranty small private group departures any dates that suits your date and time. Please kindly contact us for your customized departure date, itinerary and the price. Thank you and Namaste!
Note: This trip can be personalized as per your requirements that meet your time frame. The trip price will be according to Deluxe, Standard, Budget and group size so please kindly provide us your details for tailor made program.