There are a number of options for short treks in the foothills to the north of Pokhara. Tatopani Ghorepani Village Trekking trip is one of the most desiring programs intended for those who want to see the Himalayas, to explore the unique cultural, tradition and religion of tribes in Nepal within short period of time, a beautiful panoramic mountain view from the Poon Hill situated at the elevation of 3210m. And the experiences you share with our enthusiastic Nepalese tour crew.
Visiting Ghandruk rewards to have deep look of Gurung Culture and their tradition. Ghorepani and Poon Hill is the best viewpoint for panoramic view of Annapurna Himalayan range, can be easily reached from Ghorepani. This is one of the best view points in Asia. Walking through the Asia’s rhododendron forest is also the unforgettable experience during the spring season. Ghandruk is a large traditional Gurung village while Ghorepani is the settlement below the famed vantage point of Poon Hill. And Chitwan Tour offers a memorable wild life experience in Nepal first National Park, home of 68 species of mammals, 544 species of birds, 56 species of herpetofauna and 126 species of fish have been recorded in the park. The park is especially renowned for its protection of One Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger and Gharial Crocodile. Overall, this trek and tour amazingly beautiful for short time travelers to Nepal.
Natural Hot Spring, Typical Magar and Gurung villages, stunning sunrise and breathe taking panorama from Poon Hill, Asia’s Biggest Rhododendron Forest alpine trees. Amazing Jungle walk and wildlife experience in Chitwan.
200km drive to Pokhara by tourist bus, takes 6-7 hours passing beautiful scenic view of terraced rice field, beautiful landscape and spectacular panorama. The tourist coach stops for breakfast at around 09:00 am and at around 12:00 for lunch on the way to Pokhara.
Drive to Tatopani meaning ‘hot water’. This is the best natural hot spring and we can enjoy the healing bath in the pond. It is believed that bone and joint pain diseases will be healed. Stop for overnight stay.
Trek to Ghorepani from Tatopani which takes about 6-7 hours. It is big ascent today. If we can’t make it then we can stay in Shikha or Chitre. Stay overnight in lodge.
Before dawn, hike up 45 minutes to Poon Hill view point situated at the height of 3210m from the seas level from where can see stunning sun rise view and unbelievable Mountain View. And Poon Hill is the highest point in our tour. After the excursion, walk down to hotel and take breakfast then descend to Nayapul via Ulleri, Birethanti and drive to Pokhara. Stay in hotel.
Drive to Chitwan for 2 nights 3 days Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park and pick up from arrival point transfer to resort and freshen up.
16:00 Cultural Tour (visit to Tharu Village), sunset view point, elephant stable.
21:00 Dinner, Slide show Program
06:00 Wakeup call
08:00 Canoeing, Elephant ride, Visit to Elephant Breeding centre (2-4 hours)
14:30 Elephant back Safari
06:00 Wakeup call
06:30 Bird watching
08:30 Departure to bus station
09:30 Drive to Kathmandu 185 Km from Chitwan National Park
- All airport shuttles by private car/van
- 2 Nights deluxe room in 2 star hotel in Pokhara with breakfast on twin/double occupany basis.
- A registered English speaking friendly trekking guide.
- Nature guide for Chitwan National Park.
- Meals: 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners during the trekking
- Food, accommodation, salary and insurance of your guide and porters.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek and group medical kit
- All necessary trekking permits.
- Chitwan Naional Park entrance fees.
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment and porters insurance
- Government tax, vat and office service charge etc.
- Accommodation and meals in Kathmandu.
- Guided tours and monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Hard drinks, beverages such as coke, fanta, mineral water
- Hot shower and hot water, laundry and toiletries.
- Personal insurance, internet, phone calls
- Rescue operation charge in case of emergency.
- Gratitude and tips for your guide, porter and driver.
Dates & Prices
We are local tour and trekking operator based in Kathmandu so we guaranty small private group departures any dates that suits your date and time. Please kindly contact us for your customized departure date, itinerary and the price. Thank you and Namaste!
A Short Note: This trip can be personalized as per your requirements that meet your time frame. The trip price will be according to Deluxe, Standard, Budget and group size so please kindly provide us your details for tailor made program.