The Trisuli is Nepal´s most popular rafting river, impressive gorges, exciting rapids, some easier sections, and easily accessible from Kathmandu and Pokhara. White water rafting trip in Trishuli River is exciting, fun and safe for all age groups. Our one day Trishuli River Rafting with river views surrounded by forests and wilderness. This trip is recommended for intermediate Kayakers. The Trishuli raft trip can be easily combined with a trek out of Pokhara such as Gorepani Poon Hill Trek, Mardi Himal Trek, Annapurna Base Camp trek and or a visit to Royal Chitwan National Park.
Things to bring:
- T-shirt, swim wear for on the river, warm clothing for the evenings, fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector, Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best), Personal medication
- Flashlight, Footwear, Reading book, fishing hook if you do fishing.
Drive from Kathmandu to Charaudi, start rafting in Trisuli River, run through the rapids, lunch on the beach somewhere. We continue down to Trisuli to Mugling then drive back to Kathmandu or Pokhara as per your plan in Nepal.
- Shuttles from your hotel in Kathmandu.
- Tourist bus transportation rafting starting point and local bus to Pokhara/Kathmandu
- An experienced adventure River guide with safety assistant.
- Meals: we provide lunch somewhere in the river beach.
- River Permit, Safety Kayak, First aid kid box.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Food, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- All bar bills, beverages such as mineral water, coke fanta etc.
- Hotel accommodations and meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation, internet, phone calls, things of personal use.
- Your insurance, tips and gratitude for your guide and assistants.
Dates & Prices
We are local tour and trekking operator based in Kathmandu so we guaranty small private group departures any dates that suits your date and time. Please kindly contact us for your customized departure date, itinerary and the price. Thank you and Namaste!
This program is only for guidelines, so we can personalize this itinerary as per your requirements. For more information write us to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com