2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS KALI GANDAKI RAFTING TRIP
An unspoiled river with good white water, gorges, wildlife and a feeling of remoteness, it is recommended for those people looking for an exciting medium-length raft trip and as a self sufficient kayak trip for intermediate and expert kayakers. We suggest combining this river with a trek before hand in the Annapurna Mountains. Also consider continuing down the lower Kali Gandaki to Chitwan National Park.
Things to bring:
- T-shirt, swim wear for on the river, warm clothing for the evenings, fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector, Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best), Personal medication
- Flashlight, Footwear, Reading book, fishing hook if you do fishing.
Drive 3-4 hours to Beni through stunning view of Annapurna Himal. Upon arrival off load the equipments and safety briefing. After lunch. The guide takes you to the point and first you raft slowly and after 10 – 15 minutes raft 4 rapids. After scouting the rapid, the safety kayak go first then raft. After reaching to Modikhola, you will camp there.
Continue down to Marshyangdi, mixed with adreline calm and superb mountain view. Many classes III sections and the challenging class IV will be encountered. This section of river is abundant with vines, vines, wildwifes and lush vegetations hanging from the cliff faces. Campsite is bellow the Purti Ghat Village.
Raft to the holly village of Seti Beni. Observe a big size boulder in the confluence with a smaller tributary. Since confluence is considered holy places in the Hindu religion. This boulder has become an important shrine to the local people. Raft for a while and reach the point transport point and drive to Pokhara.
- Free airport – hotel – airport pick and drop off.
- All ground transportation and experienced adventure guide with safety assistant.
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit, Camping Gear, Safety Kayak, First aid kid box
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- All bar bills, beverages such as mineral water, coke fanta etc.
- Hotel accommodations and meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation, internet, phone calls, things of personal use.
- Your insurance, tips and gratitude for your guide and assistants.
Dates & Prices